[NAGDU] Not impressed at all with Leader Dogs

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Mon Jul 9 22:06:18 UTC 2018

I am so sorry this is continuing to occur.  Is going back to the school as a team or sending just him to be evaluated an option?

Not trashing here, but my husband had many issues with his dog in the past from Leader and has gotten dogs from GDB ever since.
Hugs to you for tough decisions!

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin