[NAGDU] Bones and Degrees of Chewers

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Mar 23 17:07:03 UTC 2018

So can Claire.  At school they gave us different toys to play with and
then pass on.  By the time I pulled the red Kong away from her, she had
bitten off the first bulb end.  If she  plays with the extra large black
extreme Kong, I have to monitor her closely and take it away when she
changes from chasing and squeezing to munching.  I don't buy them
anymore.  The only toy she can be left with without supervision is the
extra large black Goughnut.  I take away those wonderful Huckama
elliptical balls from RuffWear as soon as pool playtime is over.

The problem with raw bones is that she can eat a large cow knucklebone
in about an hour.  Raw shanks are done in in a few hours.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*