[NAGDU] New guide dog is urinating in living room on hard wood floors.

Mary Metzger mmetzger1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 02:08:29 UTC 2018

Perhaps, if you haven't already done so, you can consider whether there is
any pattern to this behavior.  For instance, she may be more likely to
urinate on the floor at a particular time of day or night, or when she's
excited about having visitors come to her home.

You may also want to monitor how much water she drinks and at what times she
drinks most.  If her water consumption has increased lately or if the
urination in the house began suddenly, you may want to consult a vet.  She
could have a urinary infection which could be easily cured.

In the meantime, I suggest taking her out a few more times each day.

Mary Beth Metzger