[NAGDU] Lyft

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 15 19:03:03 UTC 2019

Well now, that’s interesting. I wonder if I have such a note inmy profile? That the drivers see but I don’t One thing suggests maybe, another suggests no.

The maybe: I’ve often gotten a notice on my phone stating that Lyft accommodates service dogs and folding wheelchairs. If you need a vehicle with a ramp, visit blah blah blah. I suddenly started seeing this the day after taking rides in Austin, and have seen it a couple times here in Erie as well.

The no: I once had a driver who complained that no one told her there were any special requests. We pointed out that there weren’t any, that my dog was a guide dog, and we were not obligated to note that in our request.

Curiouser and curiouser.