[NAGDU] Lyft

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Feb 18 14:18:44 UTC 2019

Jordan,
Funny that you say this... That is what I hear most of the time, that Lyft is much better at enforcing the law and reprimanding their drivers. However, I have not had as many access denials with Uber. My very first trip, I almost did, but I jumped in her car before she could pull away! All of my issues have been with Lyft. Due to this, I take Lyft more often to try to monitor that they are following the law and rules. I had a denial in June, and while the lady from Lyft was fairly responsive, she informed me that they have changed their policy and the driver was only issued a warning.  I was very upset to hear this! And I did note this on the NFB Rideshare survey and spoke with the paralegal team member.
Deanna