[NAGDU] Lyft

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:42:34 UTC 2019

Julie, I can appreciate your situation. Do you have a town newspaper? If
so, maybe you could consider talking to them about the issues guide dog
users have and about the ADA. That way things stay calm and friendly
between you and the townspeople. You may even know the people who may be or
become UBER drivers. Compare how it would feel to people to having a very
unreliable car and not knowing if they become stranded someplace. Just my
two cents worth. I dont use these rideshare because i can't afford it. I
use our city public transportation or paratransit.

Lyn and Aristotle

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019, 6:20 AM Deanna Lewis via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org