[NAGDU] Masks and orientation

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:22:38 UTC 2020

Me too while wearing the masks. I can’t explain it, I feel kind of off, it is harder to judge distances, and sometimes I have a hard time knowing when someone is speaking to me or to someone around me, I have to think a bit more while processing who is talking and who they are talking too. It kind of feels like being real congested minus the gunk.

Sent from my iPhone