[NAGDU] question about living with dogs

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 00:59:41 UTC 2021

Madison, not at all are you weird!
I had one dog, Nellie, who was a laid back old soul from the moment I
brought her home.  I would usually slide my feet when going through a
doorway where I suspected she might be lying, and gingerly step around her.
Today, being a quarter century older, I might place canes strategically
around the house where I could grab one and scope out the space when going
through the doorways where she liked to sprawl.

Susan waiting for next dog