[NAGDU] Taxis

Amy Bonano belovedtalica77 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 19:35:14 UTC 2021

Hi Raul,
   So I have A lot going on. I wanted to communicate with you that I will be going to San Antonio Texas the third weekend in October. And before I finalize my plans was wanting to see if be possible to meet up with you and Stacy after the 24th. As far as my guy dog he is actually in his third week of evaluation. I kind of get an idea that they realize that maybe they made a bad match. It’s a long story of how they finally got to it you know a little bit of it. But it was annoying because they took a word of somebody I’ve never even met who used to work for them but they never spoke to me. And now they’re really seeing the things that I was talking to them about. So I’m kind of just waiting on a yay or nay as far as continuing with him. I’m moving Go back to Ohio second week in September. So anyway just waiting to see what happens. If he doesn’t come back to me. I would like to talk to you about your a  honest opinion about guiding eyes. OK bless you guys.

From The Beloved Rose
AmyRose Bonano