[NAGDU] shepherds etc.

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:27:34 UTC 2021

Hi;

The bigger question is exactly how does one go about researching guide dog
schools?  Everyone's website says they are wonderful.  You can find out if
their application is online and get a look at their basic eligibility
requirements but I don't see it going much further than that.  There have
also been guide dog school surveys done wich tell a bit more but nothing
really gives me the big picture I'd like.  I suspect a home interview may be
the best way of getting the feel for a place but how many interviews can one
deal with?

As for tse grads being stuck up I'm trying not to.  I'd would suggest,
however, that the dog's behavior in and out of harness is a bigger
consideration than breed.

Richard