[NAGDU] Dogs and National Conventions

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 23:34:04 UTC 2022

When I've attended conventions with my dogs, I've either used the relief
area I was told about or tried to find a street curb to use.  As I did
elsewhere (though not until around a year after getting my first dog), I
cleaned up or tried to clean up afterwards.  What more responsibility
can a user take?

Best!

Al