[NAGDU] another incident with Huber and its getting serious

Scott Wilson swilson at nagdu.org
Fri Jan 14 20:33:55 UTC 2022

Hi Annette sorry to hear about your troubles. I have experienced this and on several occasions. The way I handled it was I made a report telling them it was a guy dog denial and they were using not wearing a mask as a reason. And I also informed them that I was definitely wearing a mask. They quickly remove this from my account and refunded any charges that I may had been charged. As well gave the driver a warning. Or so they say. This is our resolve this problem and will continue to do this. I urge you to give this a try and I wish you lots of luck in resolving this issue. It is definitely and unfair practice and a discrimination against guide dog users.

Scott Wilson
Secretary
National Association of guide dog users
Call 727-423-4312
swilson at nagdu.org
secretary at nagdu.org
board at nagdu.org
Don’t be afraid to give up the good, to go for the great.

Jay. D. Rockefeller