[NAGDU] Igloo saves the day

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 9 18:41:33 UTC 2023

I just got back from a walk.  I was crossing the street right by my house.
A freight train was rumbling past about 2 blocks away, but I listened and
thought we were good to go and started across.  Then a car came down the
street out of nowhere.  Igloo stopped, I stopped, and the car stopped.  Good
boy, Igloo!  We went on across, and he got much praise on the other side.
Business as usual, I guess, but I sure didn't hear that car coming until it
was getting pretty close.  Guess I'm getting older and cars are getting
quieter.  Thank Goodness for my dog!  Good boy!

Tracy