[NAGDU] Adding a service dog to an international trip

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Sun Feb 26 17:33:24 UTC 2023

I just went on United's web site. There is a link to attach the DOT
forms. As a precaution, I always carry a hard copy of these
forms....just in case. Here is the link to the page which has the forms
and tells you how to attach them to your ticket:
https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/special-needs/disabilities/assistance-animals.html