[NAGDU] Uber denial

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 15 18:59:32 UTC 2023

I guess I've answered all Uber's questions, as they sent me a notification
to rate their support.  It's the "resolution" we all know-they'll
investigate and decide if the drivers involved should be suspended from the
app.

But I did my bit and filed the complaint, and they did refund me the
cancellation fees.  It really annoyed me that not only was I denied, I was
charged a fee for being denied. I complained to Paypal right away about that
fee, and already have a refund, but now Uber won't make a fuss about it.
Uber may actually have given me a credit for it.

Tracy