[NAGDU] Airport Service Animal Relief Areas

Jackie schiemja at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:10:24 UTC 2024

I am from Cleveland Ohio and their service animal relief area is very tiny and elevated that I feel like if my guide stepped on it, it would collapse. Has anyone found this problem at their airport and if so have you addressed it with the airport? Who should I contact to try and get a relief area made for service animals, not just a little 10 lb dog?

Second question, I fly into Orlando a lot and have not been able to find the relief area. Does anyone know where it is? I’ve asked TSA agents and they say they don’t know.

Very frustrating! Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Jackie