[NAGDU] escalators..

Carlos M Contreras groups at aplenavista.com
Sun Jan 14 15:25:01 UTC 2024

I have no problem using escalator with my guide dog. To be honest, it is a little bit stressful, but we were trained to do it on The Seeing Eye. Don't know if all schools teach their dogs how to do it. My question is how people on wheelchairs get to the second floor of that store. I think they should have an elevator to be in compliance with ADA. Did you asked for the elevator? I hope they were not just trying to keep you out of the second floor with your guide dog.

Cordially,

Carlos M Contreras