[NAGDU] escalators..

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sun Jan 14 19:34:03 UTC 2024

Did you get training in how to use escalators with your dog? I had a lot of training on escalators during my 2 weeks at GDB We went and did escalators at least 6 or 7 times I told the trainers that I always take escalators at airports or mallsl and large stores or office buildings. Also, the newer elevators are not accessible to the blind! AARG! Do you have a field service manager you could ask for escalator training with your dog?
Good luck
Debbie