[NAGDU] Experiences with Guide dog foundation

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 23:39:43 UTC 2024

Hi Sam. I have gotten my three most recent dogs from Guiding Eyes For The Blind. Feel free to email me off list if you'd like to chat about Guiding Eyes. I've also been to Seeing Eye  and guide dogs of America.  I'm sorry that you had this experience and hope that things work out better the next time around.
Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher