[NAGDU] More details about virtue

joy.relton at icloud.com joy.relton at icloud.com
Thu Mar 14 18:09:37 UTC 2024

Oh Vanessa,

I am glad that they got the sock out of there. Belle was one of those dogs
who I had to watch carefully. If I dropped a knee high nylon she would scoop
it up and swallow it faster than I can stop. I was fortunate that she passed
the couple that she managed to get. She was one of those dogs that you had
to be on your toes or you could be in trouble. She was sweet but
mischievous.

I have had one dog have to wear what the vet used to call "the Elizabethan
collar". Xylo learn to point his nose straight up so that he could go up
stair without catching it.

Best of luck with Virtue.