[NAGDU] Your fun not so good for your dog

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:23:04 UTC 2024

Tracy,
I remember back in the 1970s someone's dog got and ate almost an ounce of
pot. She worried there would be harm done from all that pot. She took the
dog to the vet and the dog was fine but slept for hours afterwards. That
was the days we had mostly homegrown with no additives like today. Now they
get stuff laced with PCP or even Fentenyl. Fortunately, none of my dogs
showed any interest in pot or even cigarette butts that people throw on the
sidewalks.

We do have to be mindful of what our dogs do with their heads while
working. That is what the Gentle Leader or other headcollars are issued
for! Ari hasn't worn his in years. He showed me with his behavior that he
didn't need it.

Lyn and Aristotle