[NAGDU] Rideshare denials

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sat May 4 19:12:18 UTC 2024

Hey, Debbie!  Masha told me about what happened concerning The Ride and
the Uber drivers.  Even Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy in their harshest
modes together could not express adequately the degree of anger I feel
at this continuing claptrap!  Because of NFB's and others' efforts, I
left The Seeing Eye with my first dog in 1979 expecting things to get
better and better.  For a good while, I found this generally to be true,
although from time to time there were fairly big bumps in the road.
Right now, all I can think is that when things are improving in some way
or other we humans will find new ways to make them bad again:  the
details change, but the basic evil returns.

No wags from Sheldon this time, not even in agreement!

Al