[Ncabs] NCABS August Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:23:17 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

This is just a reminder about the NCABS August conference call which
will be taking place this Monday night at 9:30 PM. The number to call
is 712-432-3900 and the access code is 3866158.
Come tell us about your experience at the EYE Conference which is
taking place over the next couple days. If you’re planning to go to
the Durham Bulls game tonight, come tell us about that as well.

The state convention is coming up fast and we still have much to talk
about and plan. So if you want to get in on the action, call in! With
officer elections set to be held next month during the convention, now
is your chance to get involved with NCABS. We had a wonderful
discussion of our philosophy question on July’s call, so come join the
conversation Monday night.

REMEMBER

You can find us on Facebook!

Also, don’t forget about our mailing list which can be found at
www.NCABS.org along with a wealth of useful links and information.

Hope to see you Monday night.

Cala Estes
NCABS Secretary