[Ncabs] Business Cards

Alan A. Chase achase11 at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 03:57:18 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This evening on the monthly NCABS call, we decided to develop some business cards for NCABS to distribute or use in a variety of situations.  I am willing to produce and mail sets of these business cards to you.

If you would like a set of business cards, please send me your mailing address along with what specific contact information you would like to appear on the business card.  Also, please let me know how many you would like to have produced.

You may contact me off list at achase11 at nc.rr.com or 910-612-2220.

Thanks.  Alan

--
Alan A. Chase, B.S.
Cross Categorical Resource Teacher, Wake County Public School System