[Ncabs] Extra Credit assignment

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:16:58 UTC 2012

NCABS,

Thanks to those who have been keeping up with all of my requests for your
input.  For those who haven't, here is an opportunity to redeem yourself.

On Monday we will begin discussion of topics to be covered at our
Wilmington and Greensboro seminars.  Your task, which should not take more
than five minutes, is to develop a list of topics you feel are important
for us to put on the agenda at one or both of the seminars.  Since each is
in a different geographic region you may find that one topic is important
to the coast, but something else is more important for the piedmont.

Please email your thoughts to me no later than Sunday, December 9 at 11pm.

P.S.  I thought I would share this story.  As most of you know, I'm leaving
my elementary school job to teach high school students.  I told my math
class of my intended departure and one students exclaims "no more weekend
homework!"  To put this in context, Wake County policy does not say
teachers can or can't give homework on the weekends and i'm one of a few
teachers who do in fact assign weekend homework.

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Schools