[Ncabs] Online Registration

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue May 15 14:23:32 UTC 2012

NCABS members and leaders:

I want to clarify something about the online registration form for the state convention.  Special thanks go to Phillip Earp for raising attention to this detail.

The last item on the form reads as follows:

Convention Online Registration $125.00*:
Yes
No

Please check "Yes" on this item, but understand that the student discounted rate of $50 is the rate that we are receiving.

For "chapter affiliation," feel free to list either your local chapter (if you have one), NCABS, or both.  I listed both.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD