[Ncabs] Go Team!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 04:27:02 UTC 2014

Thanks to all who attended!  Attendance today was our largest ever at 14.
 A few years ago the students had the largest attendance at State
Convention.  Let's break that record again!  Now, that we have a strategic
plan and great leaders to carry it out I have no doubt that great things
will happen next year in North Carolina.  You are the voice of all blind
students in North Carolina.

Remember, register by August 22 to get the discount on the State
Convention. Go to www.nfbofnc.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbofnc.org%2F&h=UAQH6TDNo&s=1>
and
click on state convention. The dates are September 19 and 20 and the
location is Holiday Inn Crabtree in Raleigh.

I'm looking forward to lots of great things from everyone! Go team!

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools