[Ncabs] Reaching the Summit of Success

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:59:04 UTC 2014

REACHING THE SUMMIT OF SUCCESS: REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
For more information on the conference, visit:
www.communityinclusion.org/ncsummit/.
Register today for Reaching the Summit of Success: Transition to Work and
Employment First. This is a two-day conference on the transition to work
and Employment First for individuals with developmental disabilities in
North Carolina. At the conference, we'll explore best practices in
transition to employment, both nationally and in North Carolina. We'll also
consider what steps can be taken in North Carolina to help more young
people with intellectual and developmental disabilities go to work after
completing their education. Greensboro, NC: Greensboro Marriott
DowntownSeptember
16-17, 2014
KEYNOTE ANNOUNCED
Grossi PhotoWe are excited to announce that Teresa A. Grossi, Ph.D., will
be our keynote speaker. Dr. Grossi is the director for the Center on
Community Living and Careers at the Indiana Institute on Disability and
Community. She has vast experience in the areas of transition and
employment, and is an engaging and passionate speaker. Learn more about Dr.
Grossi: http://www.communityinclusion.org/ncsummit/ SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLEA
limited number of scholarships are available for people with disabilities
and family members. To request a scholarship, register for the conference
through the "Register with check or PO" option, and select the scholarship
request box at the bottom of the page.  Or contact Berenise Reyes-Albino at:
berenise.albino at umb.edu617-287-4314