[Nd-talk] FW: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] Petition RE: H.R. 620

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:30:21 UTC 2017

To All:

Please consider signing this online petition at Change.Org This is time sensative.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

Greetings fellow Legislative Directors,

As you all know, we are trying to ramp up our opposition to and mobilize around H.R. 620. You can see that priority manifested in the most recent Presidential Notebook.

To that end, a disability advocate ally I know has created this change.org <http://change.org>  petition in opposition to H.R. 620. I urge you all to sign it, share it widely across all of your networks and make it known and available to your affiliate memberships.

Here is the link to the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/dara-baldwin-don-t-tread-on-my-ada-oppose-ada-education-reform-act-of-2017-h-r-620

In solidarity,

~Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette

Vice-President | National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

Legislative Director | National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts