[Nd-talk] This affects all of us Re: FW: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] Petition RE: H.R. 620

Jesse Shirek jesseshirek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:43:26 UTC 2017

Please read the change.org petition. The house of representatives is considering making drastic changes to the Americans with disabilities act that could significantly affect our lives. Please consider signing the petition.
I wanted to give you some more information about this link that Milton sent out yesterday. I have signed the petition and believe strongly that we need to share this and make sure that this bill is squashed. .
Thanks!

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone