[Nebraska-senior-blind] NfbN Senior Division Monthly Telephone Meeting - tomorrow

Kathryn Redinbaugh ktredinbaugh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:34:22 UTC 2013

You are right it is weird.  I have noticed that the facebook stuff my
kids send comes to me many hours after they send it.  Often after the
fact, that is to say after they have done what they are saying they
are going to do.  Don't know if it is my computer or the system.
Oh well, usuually it isn't important but I just wanted you to know
about the meeting, as it was time sensitive.
Katie

>>> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/newmanrl%40

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/fa