[Nebraska-senior-blind] Request for discussion topic for July

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jun 18 12:42:12 UTC 2013

Dear Nebraska Seniors

June's meeting was again a small one. Yeah, the meeting ended up on Father's
Day and that may have cut out some folks. The people on the call were -
Nancy O., Bob R, and me. But, a guest popped on, Chelsea cook, a member of
the NFB writers' Division; and she added greatly to the mix. And yes,
Barbara and Brad came on at the very last.

And so what would you all like to talk about in July? The date will be
Sunday, July 28th.

Part of what I know we will address is what happened at Convention. But hey,
what else is on your mines?

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Vice President of NFBN Senior Division