[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Nebraska Senior Division - January Meeting - Second Monday - Topic Coming

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:33:31 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Our meeting for January is Monday the 13th

Non-members are welcome

Topic: Up in the air! At this writing, I have three return calls that I am
waiting on, plus a video that all of us should watch together! The special
guest could talk on respectively: AARP, the NFB Living History Committee,
and current Low Vision options. The Video is from the Colorado Training
Center and is entitled- "Blind Seniors, Living the Life They Want. So stay
tuned!

Note: we will eventually have each of the above four topics as a focus

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda;  Minutes and Treasurer's reports are coming

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: