[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] January 2020 Seniors Divisions and Groups Meeting Calendar

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:52:40 UTC 2020

Hi You All

Below and attached is a copy of who January 2020 calendar of senior
meetings. They are all open for visitors.

January 2020 Calendar of Seniors Phone and Face-to-face Meetings

*Jan. 2nd (Set Day- First Thursday of the month)

You are invited to our next meeting of the Florida Senior Group- You do not
need to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your questions, your
energy, and your open mind.
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 712-775-7031
Access code: 488500#

*Jan. 13rd (Set Day- Second Monday of the month)

The NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors Are Welcome

Time:7:00 to 8:30 p.m. CT

 Phone: (712) 451-0011

Access code: 345154#

*Jan. 16th (Set Day- Second Thursday of the month; excluding Jul.)

NFB of Alabama invites you to our upcoming meeting. We welcome all ages;
members and non-members.

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: 863-999-2432

Access code: 813429#

*Jan. 19th (set Day- Third Sunday of the month)

The NFB of Ohio Senior Division invites you to join our Sharing Solutions
monthly teleconference. You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

*Jan. 20th (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; excluding Jul., Aug., Dec.)

NFB of New Jersey's Senior Division NJASB - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 1 605 468 8005

Access code: 460994#

*Jan. 21st (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; excluding Dec.)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division, all are welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7085

Access code: 951866#

*Jan. 27th (Set Day- Fourth Monday of the month; excluding Nov., Dec.)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: (916) 235-1420

Access code: 879925#

*Jan. 29th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month)

NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (605) 472-5481

Access code: 304571#