[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Secretary's Reports for May and June Meetings

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 02:02:10 UTC 2022

Hi Linda, I also tried to open these reports last night, and I could not do it. I tried earlier on my phone, but they would not open that way either. So it looks like you can attach them by name, but the contents are not making the trip. Sorry about that!

Christine Boone  Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2022, at 7:51 PM, Cheryl Livingston via Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Linda, I am trying to catch up with some emails so I am just looking at this one. I tried to open the reports and unfortunately I am not able to open them. I hate to be a pest, but could you please copy and paste them and send them to me? There is no big hurry. Thanks.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/christineboone2%40gmail.com