[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] May and June Secretary's Reports Attached in Plain Text

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 18:40:57 UTC 2022

Robert, you are amazing and I know you are working very hard. I want to help
you, honestly I do.

I am going to convention,
Working on a contract for NCBVI with Eileen,
school board hiring and writing policy and purchasing van, and
worst of all am in the decision phase for the arbitration panel on which I
serve.
I am completely overwhelmed.

I could help you in August! I know that is a while away but August 1 is my
bit of freedom.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this stuff.
Attached