[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] February 11th Board Meeting

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:48:29 UTC 2023

Greetings!

The NFB of Nebraska Board of Directors will meet on Saturday, February 11,
2023, at the

Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel

333 South 13th Street

Lincoln NE

This is the site of our 52nd annual state convention so we will meet in the
morning and have a short tour of the facilities afterward.  The meeting will
kick off at 8:30 a.m. with some light breakfast goodies and chat.  The
meeting will conclude at Noon with the tour to follow.  Space has been
reserved in the hotel restaurant for those wishing to stay for lunch.

An agenda has been attached and will focus on the upcoming state convention.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Hope you
can join us on the 11th!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Cell: (308) 520-9024

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>