[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] NFBN Senior Division February Meeting - Special Guest, Communities of Faith

Barbara Loos beloos50 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:17:06 UTC 2023

Good afternoon, everyone. Robert took time from his cruise to remind me to
send a message reminding you of our meeting tomorrow evening. Hope sending
his original message gets the job done and puts this notice he previously
sent near the top of your emails. He says he and Bonnie are having a good
time.

Hope to talk with you via Zoom tomorrow evening.

Sincerely,

Barbara