[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Door Prizes FOR NFBN State Convention

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:27:49 UTC 2023

Good evening fellow Federationists,

We are just over a month away from our 52nd NFBN State Convention and I know
that everyone is looking forward to door prizes.

Please have fun and be creative. If you are unsure of what to donate, a gift
card or cash are great options, as they may be used state-wide.

If you plan to bring a door prize, please email me to let me know. My email
address is:

k_scherbarth at outlook.com <mailto:k_scherbarth at outlook.com> .

Please be sure to:

*	Clearly label items
*	Drop items off at the Registration area

Thank you for donating door prizes and we look forward to seeing you at
convention.

Kimberly

Kimberly Scherbarth

(308)-224-1134