[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Door Prizes FOR NFBN State Convention

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:50:37 UTC 2023

Good morning All,

Barbara and I emailed each other after our  Monday evening meeting. We forgot to talk about this, so our board will talk about it when we meet with David Denotaris to plan our convention meeting agenda. If we run out of time, we will discuss it during our March meeting. I have written to Kimberly telling her that we will donate, and also to Robert telling him that we forgot and giving him the options Barbara and I thought about. So all is good.

Blessings,

Linda