[Nebraska-students] Braille bill and talking points

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:21:46 UTC 2011

Hello all,

                Here is the bill and fact sheets that we discussed at the
last meeting. If you have any questions about the specifics, contact Carlos
Servan who is our legislative chair.

I will send out the list of senators and email addresses as soon as I have
it. In the mean time, feel free to start composing your letters and
testimonials. Let's get this passed and make things better for the next
generation of blind students!

Karen