[New-york-news] ALBANY SEMINAR - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Fri Feb 8 18:03:41 UTC 2019

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE ASAP

To reiterate;  The deadline for reserving a room and requesting assistance from the affiliate for Albany Seminar is THIS SUNDAY, February 10th.  Requests for funding after Sunday the 10th will not be considered.  I MUST hear from you if you will be attending on March 3 to 5. Payments for rooms and meals can be made through the affiliate website, https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=3z3NzfUPHMx5J13vITStTm8Qv3W0jyy4_6n9GUwGbIFAyxAXXUiMZqX5GA8escLo9JIw4W <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=3z3NzfUPHMx5J13vITStTm8Qv3W0jyy4_6n9GUwGbIFAyxAXXUiMZqX5GA8escLo9JIw4W&country.x=US&locale.x=US> &country.x=US&locale.x=US or by check or cash. Rooms are $99/night and the meals Sunday and Monday night are $35/each.

If you have requested funding assistance from the affiliate, the meals and room will be deducted from your requested amount.

Below is a list of people who have let me know they will be attending. The names are grouped by room so if there is only one name listed that means you don’t currently have a roommate.  Let me know who you plan to share your room with.

Angie and Mike Robinson

Heather Bird and Jim Jonas

Carl and Mindy Jacobsen

Claudie Bienenfeld and Art Lillard

Sabrina Fraser

Justin Young

Diane Jordan

Eric Bisantz

Sonja Tucker and Paul Threet

Chris Minkler

Ed and Valerie White

David stayer

Lois byalick and richard byalick

Ray Wayne

Luis Mendez

I will need everyone’s meal choices from the below menu as soon as possible.

MENU:

Sunday:

              The Grille House Salad – Mixed Baby Field Greens with Grape Tomatoes  Cucumbers  Green Peppers  Black Olives  Sprouts served with our House Dressings

              Chicken Valdostana – Pan Roasted French Cut Chicken Breast filled with Aged Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, Baby Spinach, and Truffle Shavings served  with Roasting Pan Jus

--OR --

              Stuffed Pasta – Cannelloni stuffed with Spinach, Kale, and Cheese, finished with a Tomato & Roasted Sweet Bell Pepper Sauce

              Three Layer Chocolate Cake with Chantilly Cream and Fresh Seasonal Fruit Garnish

Monday:

              Soup Du Jour

              Baked Fresh Cod – Fillet of Cod Baked and topped with a light Lemon Dill Cream Sauce

--OR --

              Beef Stroganoff – Braised Tender Strips of Sirloin in a Caramelized Onion and Sour Cream Sauce with sautéed Mushrooms 

              New York Style Cheesecake with a Mixed Berry Compote

Please let me know of any special dietary needs

There will be a vegetarian option

Thank You for your timely response to this inquiry.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, inc

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”