[New-york-news] NYPBC Call Canceled for Tonight

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:07:54 UTC 2019

                                Well, our division secretary didn't send out
a reminder, or publicize the call in all of the places that we typically
advertise the call, because? she has the flue. And our division president
didn't notice that this was not done, because. he is coming down with the
flue. Also, our division treasurer couldn't offer to post the reminder here
or send it out to all of the other places we advertise these calls, because?
All together now? She has the flue. Basically most of our board has the flue
or is caring for another member of our board who has the flue. So, we will
be holding the blind children ages and stages call for the
toddler/preschooler age range in April. Sorry for the late notice, but, this
flue is absolutely horrible and hitting NYPBC hard. Thank you for your
understanding and patience.