[NFB-Braille-Discussion] World braille day

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Jan 5 14:22:10 UTC 2020

The electric Perkins does not allow for faster typing unless they'd
introduced an electric Perkins I don't know about. Electric braillewriters
are louder, and you don't have to push as hard on the keys. I personally
don't like them because if you need to write on plastic and press harder,
the electric brailler does not allow that.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan