[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:24:31 UTC 2021

I figured out the slate kind of on my own. Just threw trial and error. I
guess I think of it kind of the way Allison does. I've still use it, we
still have several here. I can't do it for very long because like others
have said it cramps my hands up but we do have several here and I am very
glad to have the skill and think it's something that everyone should have