[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Having major problems with a couple Reader braille Notetakers

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Oct 26 17:56:22 UTC 2021

Kelsie, I am sorry to hear that you are having nothing but problems from your focus 45th GEN. I have had good luck with that. I hope they have helped you resolve your problems. I also found the orbit assistance to be questionable. I called one time and they asked me if there was anybody who was cited who could help me. If they are developing a product for blind people and they don’t know how to work with us that is a significant problem.

Sent from my iPhone