[nfb-db] Dreamzon Light On

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:58:12 UTC 2013

The Dreamzon Light On is a device which you sit your phone on top of.
Whenever your phone vibrates, the device will send out a Flashing LED
bright light and will continue to do so until you press the reset
button. This device doesn't allow you to charge your phone while the
phone is sitting on it, which i have worked around by putting my phone
on it upside down. It also has a jack on the side so that you can plug
in the bed shaker, which will vibrate while the light is flashing. I
use this device, coupled with my old iPhone 4, as an alarm daily. It's
very portable, allowing you to take it where ever you go. However,
when moving it around, you may wish to remove one of the batteries
from the DreamZon light on so that it will not go off while you are
moving it around.
The one draw-back to this device is that runs entirely on batteries.
However, after about 4 months of use, and replacing the batteries only
once a month, I have only had the alarm fale on me one time. And this
was because my phone was not pressing up against the back of the
device. This will work with any mobile device or alarm that vibrates,
whether you are using an iPhone, Android, or some other cellphone.
However, be aware that you will want to turn your phone's Do Not
Disturb function on, as if you get texts or calls durring the night,
you will be alerted to those as well.
The Dreamzon Light on sells on it's own for $49.95 at Herris
Communications. The bed shaker, which also takes AA batteries, sells
for $39.95.
link to Dreamzon Light on:
http://www.harriscomm.com/index.php/dreamzon-lighton-black-mobile-phone-signaler.html#.Ungzxdwo7IU
Link to bed shaker: