[nfb-db] Second Question - Accessible Voting

Catherine Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 23:41:12 UTC 2013

Refreshable braille would be part of an ideal voting environment for me.  Ideally I would like to see braille overlaid on top of the print that is laid on the machine.  That way my braille would bea arranged on top of the machine just like other folks' print.  But sometimes there's not enough room to put everything, since braille takes so much space.  In that case I would need to have refreshable braille.  I'm not accustomed to using navigation features required to move the braille display back and forward.  I would get confused only using it once every voting cycle.  Hard to remember, just like the audible voting system.  But braille plus audible would be best, that way I would get the most information possible.  Have I confused you?  Cathy

Sent from my iPad