[nfb-db] Adjusting, and a few questions

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:02:24 UTC 2013

I always make my doctors e-mail me instead of having to fill out printed
materials or filling outprinted materials!  IF they say they cant, I give
them a lecture on  ADA and my right to receive medical information in my
format and how sad it is that they a medical professional  cant make this
change!  So far it has worked with all my doctors, I just e-mail them for my
appointments and fill out my forms online!  I do this with my vet too. I
have all my cat's records on the pc so I can read them and if I needed to
take my cat to another vet, I can bring the forms with me either on a drive
or paper!  Sometimes you have to insist on your right for equal information,
they like to play that your care taker can do it for you!  If that is the
case, ask them how offten do they have a family member do something like
fill out a medical form!  My mom or the person I am with does not need to
know or want to know some of my personal information!  Also throw hipa at
them, having someone else filling out forms for you, is against federal law
and you have privcy rights when you see a doctor!  Heather