[nfb-db] rules in the ASLlab

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:04:37 UTC 2013

Yes, they said that I have to follow the rules of the lab!  They did not
even want me to take the ASL class in the OSD office!  I was going to bring
my mom as my reader because DARS is not providing me reader services
because, I already have a degree.  But OSD said she could not be my reader
but I don't have the money to hirer one myself without DARS help. I have to
CHOOSE either a reader or an interpreter , I cant have both!  I will find
out today!  I was taking ASL for myself but it is proving rather stressful
which is not good for my MS! If I have to much stress today, I will have to
drop the course!   I cant walk if I get to stresse because my mussles git
really tite and weak!  I will try to stay because, I need it for myself and
my tactile interpreters in class are doing there best! Heather  -----